Random Posts

And After All This Time I M Still Into You

And After All This Time I M Still Into You

Withal into Y'all

Paramore

Still into You


Year:
2013
3:35
720
#2

 The easy, fast & fun mode to acquire how to sing: 30DaySinger.com

Can't              count              the              years              on one mitt that nosotros've been together I need the              other              ane to hold you Make y'all feel, make you feel ameliorate Information technology's not a walk in the park to beloved each other But when our              fingers              interlock, tin can't deny, can't deny, you lot're the              worth              it  'Cause              after              all this time I'm              yet              into you  I              should              be over all the              butterflies              but I'chiliad into you, I'thousand into you And even baby our              worst              nights I'g into you lot, I'm into you Permit 'em              wonder              how we got this far, 'Cause I don't              really              need to              wonder              at all Aye,              afterward              all this fourth dimension I'm              notwithstanding              into yous  Recount the              dark              that I              first              met your mother And on the              drive              back to my              house              I told you that, I told y'all that I              loved              ya Y'all felt the              weight              of the              earth              fall off the shoulder And to your              favorite              vocal we sang along, to the              start              of forever  And              afterwards              all this time I'm              notwithstanding              into y'all  I              should              exist over all the              butterflies              but I'1000 into you lot, I'm into you And even babe our              worst              nights I'm into you, I'k into you Let 'em              wonder              how we got this far, 'Crusade I don't              really              demand to              wonder              at all Yep              after              all this time I'm              all the same              into you  Some              things              just, some              things              just make sense And 1 of              those              is you and I Some              things              just, some              things              just make sense And even              after              all this fourth dimension  I'1000 into you Infant not a solar day goes past that I'chiliad not into you  I              should              exist over all the              collywobbles              merely I'grand into y'all, I'm into you lot And even infant our              worst              nights I'm into you, I'g into yous Let 'em              wonder              how we got this far, 'Cause I don't              really              need to              wonder              at all Yes              after              all this time I'1000              however              into you I'm              withal              into y'all I'm              yet              into you

 Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons!


Written by: Hayley Nichole Williams, Taylor York

Lyrics © Warner Chappell Music, Inc.

Lyrics Licensed & Provided past LyricFind

Citation

Use the commendation below to add together these lyrics to your bibliography:

Missing lyrics by Paramore?

Know any other songs by Paramore? Don't go along it to yourself!

Watch the song video

Yet into You lot

more tracks from the anthology

NOW, Vol. 85 [Great britain]

  • #1

  • #two

  • #three

  • #4

  • #5

  • #half-dozen

  • #vii

  • #viii

  • #9

  • #10

  • #xi

  • #12

  • #13

  • #fourteen

  • #15

  • #16

  • #17

  • #18

  • #19

  • #twenty

    Even so into Y'all

  • #21

  • #22

  • #23

  • #24

  • #25

  • #26

  • #27

  • #28

  • #29

  • #30

  • #31

  • #32

  • #33

  • #34

  • #35

  • #36

  • #37

  • #38

  • #39

  • #40

  • #42

  • #43

  • #44

Scan Lyrics.com

Quiz

Are you a music main?

»

"Girl y'all are to me, all that a woman should be and I dedicate my life to you" are lyrics from what song by Atlantic Starr?
  • A.Always

  • B.Secret Lovers

  • C.I'm in Love

  • D.Masterpiece


Don't miss Paramore'south

Upcoming Events

»

  • Sat • Jul 23 • 7:30 PM

    Southampton 1865, Southampton

  • Sat • Oct 29 • 12:00 PM

    Las Vegas Festival Grounds, Las Vegas, NV

And After All This Time I M Still Into You

Posted by: whaleyconcen.blogspot.com

Newest Older

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter